Ey Zein is organising a three-weekend aerial yoga workshop, with the last weekend of the three dedicated to aerial dance.
At the end of the workshop a certification from Ey Zein, an official member of Yoga Alliance, will be given to the trainees.
- Chatzipanagiotou Sophia, known as a Yoga pioneer in Greece and one of B.K.S Iyengar students. In this upcoming workshop she will be
teaching aerial yoga of the Eyzein academy.
- Zanna Katerina, a fourth cycle graduate student of the Ey Zein academy, PE teacher and certified Aerial Yoga instructor.
- 16 teaching hours (Module 1)
- 16 teaching hours (Module 2)
- 260 euros * for the 1st Module - 1st weekend
- 260 euros* for the 2nd Module - 2nd weekend
A 40 euros discount is available for those attending all two parts. VAT is not included.
A 100 euro deposit should be given in order to book your place. Information and application forms at: 2310 415211.