Subject: Breathing, The energetic wave
One can easily see that breathing is an automatic process so that as soon as we abandon our mother's body, the autonomous system is activated in order to receive oxygen and energy (spirit).
Although breathing is an autonomous process, quantity and quality do matter, as well as rhythm or the music bar of breathing, which is controlled by our consciousness. What is of vital importance nowadays is to try and regulate our breath as we humans, due to a variety of issues like environmental degradation and low quality of life, experience neuroses, panic attacks, insomnia and overall health deterioration. By improving the quality of breathing and keeping track of its flow and duration, we can balance our nervous system, body and health.
Breath is our personal song, our musical imprint on the Earth and the Universe.
- Payment up to 30th April 130 euros.
- Payment after 1st May 150 euros.
Thessaloniki, Ey Zein yoga centre,| Sofouli Themistokli 72Β.
Saturday 05th May
- Beginning: Hearing my voice (Perceiving the origin, vibration and reverberation).
- 15΄Actively hearing my breath
- Theory, The nature of breathing and its importance at the process of life.
- Breathing organs, environment and breath
- How regulating our breath helps our nervous system and diseases like neuroses and panic attacks.
- Practice, breathing, body posture, analysis at full ujai breathing, benefits and contraindications
- Inertia, Hearing my breathing (resting my heart).
Sunday 06th May
- Beginning: movement and breath
- Theory, how breathing affects the heart, the brain and the nervous system
- Frontal lobe
- Limbic system
- Neuron synapse and breath influence
- Various breathing techniques and their neuropsychophysical effect
- Vagus nerve
After the completion of the workshop trainees will receive a certification from Ey Zein, an official member of Yoga Alliance.
More information and reservations at 2310 415211, 2310 415211 and 2310 224965 or on-line