Ey Zein is organising a three-weekend aerial yoga workshop, with the last weekend of the three dedicated to aerial dance.
At the end of the workshop a certification from Ey Zein, an official member of Yoga Alliance, will be given to the trainees.
- Chatzipanagiotou Sophia, known as a Yoga pioneer in Greece and one of B.K.S Iyengar students. In this upcoming workshop she will be
teaching aerial yoga of the Eyzein academy.
- Zianna Katerina, a fourth cycle graduate student of the Ey Zein academy, PE teacher and certified Aerial Yoga instructor.
- Ira Chatzistamatoglou, aerial sling and aerial dance instructor. In this upcoming workshop she will be teaching Aerial dance.
- 32 teaching hours (Aerial Yoga)
- 8 teaching hours (Aerial Dance)
- 300 euros * for the 1st cycle - 1st weekend
- 300 euros* for the 2nd cycle - 2nd weekend
- 150 euros* for the 3rd cycle - 3rd weekend
A 10% discount is available for those attending all three parts. VAT is not included. A 150 euro deposit should be given in order to book your place. Information and application forms at: 2310 415211.